Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Print Winner!

Welcome to 2008! I hope you brought it in with gusto, but not enough so as to be sore today. I'm sore, but it's because of the 9 staples that are in my foot, not Champagne. Is it just me or do you not bounce like you use to after 40?

Anyhooo, I wanted to thank everyone who made a donation for the Watoto Wa Kwetu Trust and Children’s Art Center. I know it will help make a difference, especially because of the turmoil that is occurring in those very Neighbourhoods right now. I hope that you will enjoy the screen savers.

Also, someone is also going to get to enjoy a free print as well! So drum roll please. (insert drum roll - no really, you have to put your tongue on the roof of you mouth and blow)bdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
t
...and the winner is

!!!!Annette Warner!!!! yea whoopee confetti balloons Champagne (that was a complete dramatization mind you)

Since I'm off my feet for a while you may be hearing from me again real soon.

Happy New Year

Cheers!

Steve

No comments: