Saturday, February 2, 2008

February Print of the Month

This month's image is a b&w of Ferns. I have been recieving more interest in b&w prints lately so am working towards getting a few images worked up. Check it out HERE


Also, the first "prints coming out of my ears" image of the oil truck sold. Thanks Sue and Jim!



The new print is a 24x30 of one of the classics in my collections "Agate Beach" I have three of these and once again It is first come first serve. These prints are normally $275 but these three are reduced 60% to $110 This is the first time I have made prints this size of agate Beach - they are awsome! Check it out HERE




If you have any thoughts or suggestions, please write them on the back of two round trip plane tickets to anywhere in the south pacific.



Hope everyone is having a great winter.

Steve


No comments: